For more than 20 years, Central Animal Hospital has served the great Savannah region with full-service veterinary services catered to dogs and cats. As a small, locally owned and operated business, we’re able to truly get to know you and your pet. By building relationships with our patients and their owners, appointments at the vet become a little less scary and a lot more fun!
We are dedicated to enhancing and improving the health of dogs and cats. Central Animal Hospital also offers an in-house pharmacy with a large array or flea and heartworm prevention, in-house diagnostic testing and over-the-counter products such as food, medicines and dental treats.
We are gentle, compassionate and loving in all we do. Whether a simple check-up, orthopedic exam or anything in-between, Central Animal Hospital is here for you.
Some of our services include:
- All wellness care: immunizations and physical exams, preventative testing, heartworm testing, fecal testing, senior wellness care
- Spays and neuters
- Dental care: exams, x-rays and cleaning
- Radiology (X-Rays)
- MLS Laser Therapy
- Orthopedic surgeries: Anterior cruciate ligament repair, patellar luxating, broken/fractured bones
- Orthopedic exams: knee injuries, back injuries, congenital issues, hip dysplasia
- Internal medicine: diabetes, heart related issues, cancers, Cushing’s disease, hyperthyroid, renal disease, upper respiratory, gastrointestinal, hepatic, neurology, pain management
- Obesity management and nutrition counseling: Hills Science Diet, Royal Canin, Purina
- Behavioral Medicine
- Ophthalmology: exams, intraocular pressure measurement, exams, diabetes screening, glaucoma screening
- Ear care and treatment