What is Laser Therapy?
MLS Laser Therapy is a painless treatment that lasts an average of 3 minutes. It is the use of specific wavelengths of light to treat painful and debilitating conditions.
How does it work?
Light energy enters the damaged cells and stimulates inter-cellular activity. This reduces pain in the area and speeds recovery of the damaged cells. Once the cells recover, the healing process is complete.
What can be expected after the treatment?
Most patients see positive results in one to three treatments. Acute conditions can subside with as few as one set of treatments. Chronic conditions can be managed with regular monthly treatments. And there are no known side effects. Often, pain medications can be reduced or eliminated after MLS Laser Therapy treatment.
Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy?
- Relief of chronic pain, such as arthritis
- Relief of acute pain, such as trauma or injury
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- Stimulates healing of damaged tissue
- Speeds recovery of the structural integrity of injured region
- Improvement of local blood circulation
- Postoperative pain relief and faster wound healing
Conditions Treated with MLS Laser Therapy include:
- Arthritis Pain
- Post-Op and Wound Healing
- Lick Granuloma
- Inflamed Ears
- Hip Dysplasia
- Disc Disease
- Joint Pain
….and much more